In accordance with applicable legislation on information society services, please, find below the general information details and legal framework of this website:
1. REGISTRATION DATA AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Holder: Medica Scientia Innovation Research, S.L. representing I3LUNG consortium (hereinafter, “I3LUNG” or “we”/”us”)
Registered address: Torre Glòries, Av. Diagonal, 211, planta 27, 08018 Barcelona, España, Catalonia, Spain.
Contact: Tel. (+34) 932 214 135
Registry details: Commercial Registry of Barcelona, volume 48,384, sheet 136, page B-423,631
Tax Code: B65778946
2. ACCESS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access and use of the Web is free of charge, without detriment to the cost of connection for the User/s when accessing the Website via their corresponding telecommunications network.
Any unauthorised use is prohibited unless Users have prior written authorisation from us; we reserve the right to deny, suspend, interrupt or cancel access to or use, in whole or in part, of the Website to those Users who fail to comply with any of the conditions set out in this Legal Notice and/or any of the Legal Framework of the Website.
Likewise, we shall have the right to investigate and report any of the aforementioned conducts in accordance with the law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of such actions.
2.1. Obligation to make proper use of the Website
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Web and its materials, services and forms, to use them for the purposes they were created for and to do so in accordance with applicable law.
To this effect, Users shall refrain from using the Website for illicit, prohibited or unauthorised purposes or effects, or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties; or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Website, services, computer equipment, documents, files and other content offered on the Website or that may be stored in any computer equipment belonging to us, other users or any Internet user (both hardware and software).
Particularly, Users undertake not to (including, but not limited to):
- Conducting activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of our Website, our suppliers or third parties;
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to networks, equipment, systems of Users, the Website or us;
- Trying to access, use and/or manipulate our data, third party providers or other Users;
- As a User of the Website, you must refrain in all cases from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the Website;
- Any other unauthorised use is also prohibited unless you have our prior written authorisation;
- You shall not use robots, data exploration and storage systems (such as spiders or scrapers), hidden links or any other resource, tool, software, algorithm, or method of automatic data collection/extractor to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Website, without the express written permission of their owners.
- Impersonate someone else or another organisation, use disrespectful or offensive language such as insults, threats or comments that may offend the sensibilities of other Users; or present, recommend or quote companies or web portals or carry out marketing or spamming actions. This type of content will be deleted.
We reserve the right to deny, suspend, interrupt, or cancel access or use, in whole or in part, of this Website to those Users who do not comply with any of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice (the “Conditions”).
Likewise, we shall be entitled to investigate and report any mentioned conduct according to the law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of such actions.
2.2. Obligation to make proper use of the Content
The User agrees to use the content made available to Users on the Website, which includes, but is not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, files, logos, images, icons, technology, software and links, as well as selection and display of materials included therein and other audio or visual content, any graphic design, software or source codes necessary for its access, operation and use (hereinafter, the “Content”), in accordance with the law, with these Conditions and other notices, and, in particular, agrees to refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or unless doing so is legally permitted.
- Decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, sublicensing or transmitting in any way, translating, or performing works derived from the computer software required for the operation, access and use of this Website and the services contained therein, as well as perform, regarding all or part of such software, any of the operation acts described in the preceding section. The User of the Website must in all cases refrain from deleting, altering, evading, or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on it.
- Deleting, manipulating or in any way altering any reservation of rights and other identifying data.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
© Copyright 2022 I3LUNG. All rights reserved.
All Content on the Website, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and other audiovisual content, as well as graphic design and source codes, are the property of I3LUNG or, where appropriate, are licensed or expressly authorised by the owners.
The information disseminated on the Website, as well as its Content, are owned by I3LUNG or their authors and are considered protected works in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law. Under no circumstances may it be understood that I3LUNG grants or authorises our Users to exploit in any way the rights to such content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
Also, all trade marks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of I3LUNG or have been published with the consent of their rightful owners, without the use or access to the Website being construed as granting our Users any rights over their content.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of I3LUNG’s intellectual property rights by third parties, as well as any of the Website content, you can inform us of such circumstances by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching the relevant information.
In any case, I3LUNG cannot assume any responsibility for intellectual property rights owned by third parties that are infringed by Users of the Website or by anyone other than I3LUNG.
The Website may make available to Users technical linking devices (such as links, banners or buttons), which allow Users to access websites belonging to or managed by third parties (hereinafter “Linked Sites”).
The sole purpose of installing these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to information, content and services available on these Linked Sites. I3LUNG does not offer or market the information, content and services available on the Linked Sites itself or through third parties, nor does it control, approve, recommend, monitor or make them its own. I3LUNG does not guarantee or assume any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the Linked Sites;
- The maintenance of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites;
- The provision or transmission of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites;
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites.
This Website contains materials, such as articles, studies, project descriptions, prepared by I3LUNG for informational purposes only. We inform you that these materials can be modified, developed or updated at any time without prior notice.
Likewise, to improve the Website, we reserve the right to modify, extend or temporarily suspend, at any time and without prior notice and unilaterally, the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the Website, as well as the right to unilaterally modify the Legal Framework in relation to the Website at any time.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
I3LUNG reserves the right to suspend, modify, limit or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation or use of its web services, with or without prior notification, without the User being able to demand any compensation.
The information on this Website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, and may be changed or updated without notice. I3LUNG does not guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or other harmful computer elements that could damage or modify the computer system, electronic documents, or user files of this Website, invulnerability or the impossibility of violating the security measures that are adopted; the failure or performance of its contents; and the damages or losses caused to themselves or to a third party by any person who violates the conditions established on the Website.
Consequently, I3LUNG is not liable for damages that such elements may cause to the User or to third parties. Likewise, the availability and continuity of access to this Website or that it is free from errors is not guaranteed. On the other hand, the Users of the Website, in any case, shall be obliged to have appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer software.
Users shall be liable for damages of any nature that I3LUNG may suffer because of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by these conditions. Users are aware and voluntarily accept that the use of any content on this Website is, in any case, under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
7. DATA PROTECTION
At I3LUNG, you, as a User, are our priority and we try to address you whenever possible in your own language. We have therefore translated the Legal Framework of the Website into several languages. However, in the event of any conflict or doubt as to the meaning or scope of any section, term or expression contained therein, the English version shall pre-empt, as it is the original version in which the Legal Framework of the Website have been drafted.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions are governed by Spanish general law and, unless otherwise established in the applicable regulations (including consumer and user regulations), any conflict will be submitted by the parties to the courts of Barcelona, Spain.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, both parties will make all reasonable efforts to try to resolve disputes amicably.
10. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION FOR CONSUMER DISPUTES
In case of being considered as a consumer (“Consumer”), if you have complaints or claims, you can send them to us at the following email address: email@example.com. In addition, if you consider your rights violated, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we inform you that you have the right to resort to an alternative online dispute resolution procedure in consumer matters.
You can apply for this procedure on the platform at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
The use of the online platform is neither necessary nor compulsory. Consumers are therefore free to assert their claims without first using the platform beforehand.